Terms & Conditions
1. The prices and terms on this quotation are not subject to verbal changes or other agreements unless approved in writing by the Home Office of the Seller.
2. All quotations and agreements are contingent upon strikes, accidents, fires, availability of material and all other causes beyond our control.
3. Prices are based on costs and conditions existing on date of quotation and are subject to change by the Seller before final acceptance.
4. Typographical and stenographic errors are subject to correction.
5. Purchaser agrees to accept either overage or shortage not in excess of ten percent to be charged for pro-rata.
6. Purchaser assumes liability for patent and copyright infringements, when good(s) are made to Purchaser’s specifications.
7. When a quotation specifies material to be furnished by the purchaser, ample allowance must be made for reasonable spoilage and material must be of suitable quality to facilitate efficient production.
8. Conditions not specifically stated herein shall be governed by established trade customs. Terms inconsistent with those stated herein which may appear on Purchaser’s formal order will not be binding on the Seller.
9. Our Quotations are valid for 90 days.
10. Any claims against goods received, must be made within 30 days of receipt.
a. New customer terms will be c.o.d. unless credit approved.
b. Normal open credit terms for approved customers will be net 30 days
c. All major credit cards are accepted for payment.
d. Shipping cost will be added to our invoice or, if specified, billed to your account number of the carrier of your choice.